Neighbours of an Orlando, Florida deputy saw flames and realized that her house was on fire at about 11pm on Monday, they quickly called 911 and rushed to help her, her husband, their two children.
One of the neighbors, Mr Dover, was able to break through all the front windows of the home and rescue the Seminole County sheriff’s deputy.
Fortunately, Firefighters responded to the fire around 11:20 p.m. and were able to pull her husband from the home but because of the thickness of the smoke, firefighters rescued Margo and her husband with ease, but they couldn’t find the couple’s 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter who were still trapped in the house inside.
Fortunately, the family dog, a German Shepherd named Maxx, was able to lead the Firefighters through the smoke inside the home and took them right to where the children were and they were rescued as well. Both children were whisked away to the nearest hospital. They are expected to make full recoveries, and their hero dog is doing just fine.
“The little boy was not breathing when they brought him out. They put a mask on him, he came to,” said Dover. “We ran over next door to see where the sound came from and you could see the flames coming out,” neighbor Chip Dover said. “We were banging on the windows,”. “I pulled on the front door enough to pull the latch right off of it. Nothing happened.”
Maxx led the firefighters through the smoke inside the home and took them right to where the children were. Both children were pulled from the flames and whisked away to the nearest hospital. They are expected to make full recoveries, and their hero dog is doing just fine. VIA – The Royal Video Mag