Do you have a habit of sleeping with your earphone? Then, probably you are of my type who loves to crash on the bed at the end of the day and cut down the whole day stress with the help of earphone.
This girl would’ve never imagined that listening songs in headphones will cost her life. According to limited report, the unidentified woman went to bed while wearing headphones that was attached to her charging cell phone that the incident happened on the night of June 10, 2015, around 11PM.
Whether this incident is fact or fiction, officials warn the public not to leave their phone charging overnight as it may cause several problems, especially overheating that may lead to a fire.
Details said, the girl from Philipines was charging her phone while listening to songs in her headphones as the woman was sleeping, the phone overheated and suddenly the phone blasted, burnt and the electric power went through the earphone, and she got electrocuted and died on her sleep.