>
LIFE HACKS

Family Toddler’s light up shoes sparked fire inside SUV

A rare incident HAPPENED when a couple in Katy, Texas were driving home when their noticed a strange haze building in their car and they began to suspect lithium batteries in a pair of child’s light up shoes as the initiator of the blaze.

 

Family Toddler's light up shoes sparked fire inside SUV

Attila and Jovan Virag of Texas were left horrified when they opened their car on Saturday morning and they saw a hole had been burned into the floor – and found their two-year-old son’s Jake And The Neverland Pirates shoes buried inside.

READ ORIGINAL ARTICLE HOME PAGE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *