Electricity repair man gets shock of his life as he attempts to fix pylon

An electricity repair man quite literally received the shock of his life as he was injured while trying to fix a pylon.

The scary moment was caught on camera by onlookers, who watched as the man climbed up a ladder and when suddenly a huge spark emanated from the metal structure, reports mirror.co.uk.

The video has now been uploaded to viral video site LiveLeak.com where it has beenviewed more than 88,000 times in the last three days.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *